- Calverton Shooting Range, Inc 395 Nugent Drive (County Road 94)
Calverton, NY 11933 631-727-9881 MESSAGE 631-369-7191 PERSON / FAX LIE Exit 71.
Bottom of exit ramp turn right. Continue 3/4 mile on Nugent Drive. Range is on
the right hand side of the highway. Enter at the CALVERTON SHOOTING RANGE sign.
OPEN DAILY 9:00AM TO 4:30PM IN DAYLIGHT ONLY - WEATHER PERMITTING
- Chapel Sports, 116-20 Atlantic Ave., Richmond Hill, 718-847-7661
- Dutchess County Pistol Associaton St. Nicholas Rd, PO Box 1706,
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 914-297-9879 (NRA: Dave Valachovic 914-297-3349)
Throgs Neck Br to I-95 North (Bruckner Expwy/New England). Take the Hutchinson
Pkwy North to I-684 (Brewster). Take I-84 West to Exit 13 (Rt 9, North). Go 6
miles to New Hackensack Rd (DC#104) and turn right. Go 2 miles to St Nicholas
Rd and turn right. Go approx 1 mile. DCPA is on the left. (Approx: 94.9 miles,
- Freeport NY R & R Junior Club, 125 Buffalo Avenue, Freeport, NY
11520 - Directions to club from Meadowbrook Pkwy: Take Merrick Road Exit west
into Freeport. On Exit Ramp, stay to the left. Merge onto Merrick Road and into
the left turning lane. At light, bear left onto Mill Road. Proceed to first
light and turn south onto Buffalo Avenue. Look for large Parking Lot on left
and enter lot. We are the gray building in the south part of the Parking Lot.
Phone: (516) 867-9235
- CLOSED - Huntington Town Rifle
and Pistol Range Spagnoli Road, Melville 631-531-8474
- Islip Town Rifle and Pistol Range Freeman Avenue, Islip
- LI Shooting Center 130 Freeman Avenue, Islip, NY 516-665-7011 SS Pkwy
(E) to Exit 43S (Rt. 111). Go to RT27 & take Service Rd (west) approx 200
feet to Freeman St. & make right. Go 1 mile & turn left into Complex.
(Or Ocean Pkwy to Robert Moses north to Rt27 Service Rd east. At Rt111 u-turn
to west bound & follow directions above).
- LI Shooting Range of Brookhaven Route 25, Ridge 631-924-5091
- Nassau County Rifle and Pistol Range Mitchel Athletic Complex,
- Peconic River Sportsmen Club 389 River Rd, Manorville, NY 11949
516-727-5248 Joe Considine: 516-473-5379, JoeConsidine@Juno.Com LIE to Exit 69.
Go north on Wading River Rd for about 2 miles to Grumman Blvd. Go east on
Grumman for about 2.7 miles to club entrance. Entrance is on right.
- Pine Barren's Sportsmen's Facility (West Hampton) LIE (E) to Exit#70
(CR#111). Go south to Sunrise Hwy and go east to Exit#63 (Westhampton
Beach/CR#31). Take CR#31 south to first traffic light @ enterance to SC
(Gabreski) Airport. Turn left into airport, past old security booth and go to
Ave B. Follow Ave B until it merges with the Airport Perimeter Road. Turn left
onto the Perimeter Road. Follow road to range (on the left). Alternate: SS (E)
to Sunrise Hwy.
- CLOSED - Rifle and Pistol Range -
Town of Huntington - LIE Exit 49 South (Rt. 110) Take Rt. 110 South for 1-1/2
miles. Make a Right on Spagnoli Road. Huntington Milton is on the corner. Go 1
mile, Range is on the right hand side. Exit 32 North from the Southern State
Parkway Take Rt. 110 North about 5 miles and make a Left on Spagnoli Road.
Huntington Milton is on the comer. Go 1 mile, Range is on the right hand side.
Exit 32 North from the Southern State Parkway Take Rt. 110 North about 5 miles
and make a left on Spagnoli Road. Huntington Hilton is on the corner Go 1 mile,
Range is on the right hand side. Information: Department of Parks &
Recreation 100 Main Street Huntington, NY 11743 or call the Range at
- Seneca Sporting Range, 1716 Weirfield St., Ridgewood,
- Tee-Dee Rifle & Pistol Range 3692 Horseblock Rd, Medford, NY
11763 631-924-4124 LIE East to Exit 64. Go 2-miles to Horseblock Rd and go
south. Range is 3/4-mile on west side of street
- Woodhaven Rifle & Pistol Range, 74-16 Jamaica Ave., Woodhaven,
Fun and Be Safe.
NRA membership required.
join through the link above.
Compliments of the